Monday, September 6, 2010

An exciting way to have an adventure is to find an interesting way to do a fairly not-interesting thing. Rejecting is my current favorite - the dance craze, not as in actually rejecting anything. If we stop somewhere, I try to find an interesting thing to reject on. Or just some way to make the reject more interesting. (and, of course, all of these are going to be chronicled in the B.o.A., in case you were wondering.

So far, I have stopped, stepped and done the reject:
- On a trash heap
- While holding a banana over my head
- On an international monument
- While playing badminton
- On the trampoline
- On the carpet in the kitchen
- in the back of a pickup

Most of those aren't very interesting. But I'm going to keep trying.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 A Bit Jua Kali.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.